VICE PRESIDENT IT
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Amazon marketing agencies, with over 300 team members remotely distributed across more than 12 countries. To support their rapid scaling and increasing team size and complexity, they are seeking a talented and experienced IT Team Builder to grow the capability and team. If you are an overachiever looking for a huge and rewarding challenge and are dedicated to success, this role is for you.
- Proven success in being part of building something substantial (company, team)
- 2+ years of operations and management experience as an IT Director for a digitally-based company
- Led startup tech teams of 8+ in size
- A deep understanding of remote business operations
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred (ideally in computer science, information technology or other related fields)
- Expert-level knowledge in Excel, macros, systems integrations, etc
- 2+ years of experience in database management, CRM management, etc
- At least one year of experience with WordPress
- One year of experience using sales-related software systems
- Working knowledge of Amazon Seller Central, eCommerce, Google Ads, Facebook Ads,
- Excellent communication skills and coordination with a variety of departments to accomplish
the company vision
- Extreme drive and sense of ownership
- Able to work U.S. EST hours
- Able to work fully-remote
- Oversee the development of IT strategy and programs for the organization, develop tactical objectives, and set priorities based on key objectives.
- Develop a structured, logical, and organized approach to IT initiatives that promote the development, adoption, and effective use of technology.
- Ensure appropriate levels of IT infrastructure and systems, including data security and data privacy.
- Develop and review operational performance metrics, service level agreements, and IT standards and procedures.
- Oversee system implementations, upgrades, migrations, and maintenance
- Provide guidance and direction to IT personnel and ensure compliance with information security policies and procedures
- Support the organization’s growth strategy through the formulation and execution of IT plans that meet organizational and business needs
- Cultivate and foster an innovative, agile, and proactive technology environment
- Facilitate engagement with the IT industry and community resources to ensure informed decisions and best practices
- Engage in continuous learning and development to stay informed of current and emerging technologies
- Oversee the development of in-house software post-launch to support the company’s long-term goals
- Keep the systems online and constantly upgrading
- Provide direction and leadership to the IT Department’s team
- Recruit and develop the IT Team
- The annual salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $140,000 to $190,000