Our Client is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to help develop a new product with aspects of social media/community and financial services. This is a remote 3-month contract position with the possibility of an extension.
- Create stylish and intuitive end-to-end experience for users
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to champion customer-centric experiences by considering customer needs, market analysis, usability studies, and competition mapping
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity mocks, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Ability to communicate your design effectively to stakeholders and partners at any level
- MUST HAVE: 4+ years of professional (non-academic) work experience as a UX/UI Designer
- MUST HAVE: Experience building social media or online community platforms
- MUST HAVE: Must be available to work remotely during EST business hours
- Experience in finance is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work with Figma
- A body of work/portfolio that speaks to the depth of your experience
- Demonstrable experience in one or more phases of the product lifecycle
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Demonstrate engaged listening and incorporating constructive feedback
A portfolio that demonstrates current trends in design is a must.