Our Client, one of the world’s largest market research firms, is seeking a UX Researcher to join their team remotely.
- Responsible for managing and owning core project activities. In addition to preparing data, data collection, analysis, and report/deliverable creation, they are expected to manage all aspects of projects.
- Engages in active training and mentoring of their Researcher & Lead Researcher colleagues on project work and through other team engagements.
- Improve efficiency in complex UX activities while activating and leading other internal initiatives in the non-project-related time.
- Specialize in a particular industry or methodology/technique and support the larger team with their expertise.
- Find ways to add value and innovation to the team, and play a leadership role in project work and internal team initiatives.
- 3 years of experience in User Experience or a related field (e.g. qualitative or quantitative research), is required.
- 2-3 years of experience in User Experience research or design is highly preferred. Agency/consulting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of project types and apply different UX techniques
- Capacity to write proposals and bids under the supervision of a Director or senior leader.
- Strong decision-making skills and flexibility to adapt to client needs
- Solid experience with managing, clients, stakeholders, and/or cross-team collaboration internal/external
- Project management expertise with the ability to oversee all aspects of project execution and the project team