We are UX Hires. We specialize in finding top UX talent for our clients. www.uxhires.com
We have several clients looking to hire experienced UX Researchers. Our clients specialize in the B2B, B2C, E-Commerce, Ed Tech, FinTech, Healthcare, Tech, and Insurance fields.
Senior UX Researcher
As part of the design and innovation team, you will be responsible for creating simple & easy ways to use products that enhance the customer experience.
As a Senior UX Researcher will work closely with the product, engineering, business, and operations teams to bring these experiences to life.
Responsibilities may include:
- Drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools, including literature review, qualitative methods, usability, experimentation, and survey research
- Work closely with other UX researchers and designers to help create research plans and specific studies, as well as communicate findings with stakeholders
- Conduct research independently, including data collection, analysis, reporting, share-outs, and knowledge consolidation
- Generate and report out insights to teams with efficiency and speed
- Advocate for the user and a user-centered process while keeping the approach grounded in the context of strategic business goals
- Brainstorm and work jointly with an aligned and collaborative product development team
- Ability to translate knowledge and experience while being an active participant in UX team meetings and initiatives
- Create and utilize frameworks and artifacts from the research process that enable the team to better understand observed opportunities and problems
- Support in building out the research knowledge base
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams within the product organization
- 4+ years of experience of qualitative UX research experience
- Must reside in the USA/Canada and be authorized to work in the USA/Canada
- Mixed Methods experience is a plus
- A body of work that speaks to the depth of your experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
A portfolio that demonstrates current trends in research is ideal but not required