We are UX Hires. We are a UX agency specializing in finding top UX talent for our clients. www.uxhires.com
Freelance UX UI Designer
As part of the design and innovation team with our clients, you will be responsible for creating simple easy ways to use products that enhance the customer experience.
The UX Designer will work closely with the product, engineering, business, and operations teams to bring these experiences to life.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create stylish and intuitive end-to-end customer experience for our customers expanding the vision of their company.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to champion customer-centric experiences by considering customer needs, market analysis, usability studies, and competition mapping.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity mocks, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Ability to communicate your design effectively to stakeholders and partners at any level.
- 4+ years of work experience in UX Design
- Must reside in the USA/Canada and be authorized to work in the USA/Canada
- Ability to work with Figma
- Ability to demonstrate the companies values in an ongoing and consistent way
- A body of work/portfolio that speaks to the depth of your experience
- Demonstrable experience in one or more phases of the product lifecycle
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Demonstrate engaged listening and incorporating constructive feedback
A portfolio is required for consideration.