We are UX Hires. We specialize in finding top UX Talent for our clients. www.uxhires.com
We are seeking experienced Senior level UX Talent to join our candidate pool.
Our application process will cover all the details we need to know about your job search.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create stylish and intuitive end-to-end customer experience for our customers, expanding our client’s vision.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to champion customer-centric experiences by considering customer needs, market analysis, usability studies, and competition mapping.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity mocks, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Conduct UX research, including qualitative and/or mixed methods.
- Communicate your design effectively to stakeholders and partners at any level.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams within the product organization.
- 5+ years minium work experience building B2B or B2C products.
- Must reside in the USA/Canada and be authorized to work in the USA/Canada
- Experience building mobile products and apps is a plus.
- Ability to work with Figma or similar tool
- Ability to demonstrate the company’s values in an ongoing and consistent way.
- A body of work/portfolio that speaks to the depth of your experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
A portfolio that demonstrates current trends in design is a must for those applying for designer roles.