Be part of an innovation team reimagining the customer experience
Our Client, one of the largest food & drug retailers in the United States, is reinventing the customer experience for their pharmacy clients and is seeking a UX Designer.
As part of the design and innovation team, you will be responsible for creating simple easy ways to use products that enhance the customer experience.
The UX Designer will work closely with the product, engineering, business and operations teams to bring these experience live.
- Create stylish and intuitive end-to-end customer experience for our customers
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to champion customer-centric experiences by considering customer needs, market analysis, usability studies, and competition mapping.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity mocks, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Ability to communicate effectively your design to stakeholders and partners at any level.
- 5+ years designing successful products, experiences, and interfaces for a wide scope of devices.
- Proven end-to-end product design experience, and all the stories that come with the experience; tradeoffs, communication challenges, delays, quality review
- Experience prototyping with Figma & have knowledge of tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Illustrator, and more.
- Experience with responsive web design across all device sizes.
- Direct experience delivering app-centered designs across iOS and Android.
- Experience in Agile, test-based product development process.
- B2C Product Design experience is a plus.
- Experience in E-commerce is a big plus, but not required.
- ADA certification is a big plus, but not required.
A portfolio is required for consideration