Impact product design in the sciences space!
Our Client, a leading global communications consultant who helps companies craft their messaging and brand identity is looking for a User Researcher to conduct user and market Research studies with scientists and similar audiences for their clients in the natural sciences space.
- Conduct all phases of research studies, including usability testing, iterative testing, workflow research, persona research, IDIs, CJM, JTBD, survey research, etc.
- Deliver high-quality deliverables on time and within budget to exceed client expectations
- Assist in the development and growth of the department
- 5+ years of leading and delivering client-side or agency research engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Market Research, User Research, User Experience, HCI, Psychology, or similar; Master’s degree preferred
- Prior experience conducting international, remote, and B2B research
- Experience with, or interest in, the natural sciences in any setting and/or experience or education in Chemistry or Biology a plus
- Extensive knowledge of research, UX, and CX methodologies, and approaches
- High ability to communicate directly with clients and present research results
- Top-level client interaction, facilitation, and reporting skills