Exciting opportunity to help create the first market platform voice in the world!
Our client, a market research company is looking for a UI Visual Designer to join their growing team. In this role, the opportunity exists to build a platform from the ground up with a genuine greenfield approach. In addition, the visual designer bridges the gap between marketing and product and defines and implements their style.
- Develop all visual elements within a sprint and document and standardizes style guidelines for the app
- The ability to generate standards to which all UI elements will adhere (such as typographic styles, iconography, components, and animation)
- Convert low-fidelity prototypes into high-fidelity user interfaces
- The ability to generate pixel-perfect production-ready versions of all Views, Interactive Menus, Components, etc… in any given sprint
- Establish and maintain Notion’s user interface standards
- As part of the development of new features, perform UI tests and report any bugs and mistakes
- Work with the marketing team to design marketing materials
- 3-5 years of experience as a UI visual designer
- Experience in consumer brands and products
- Demonstrates a passion for visual design
- Critical eye for detail
- Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects knowledge
A portfolio that demonstrates current trends in visual design is a must.