This an amazing opportunity to help build creative digital engagement solutions.
Our client, a marketing and branding agency that specializes in higher education clients is seeking a Sr. UX Strategist to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with intricate university websites and their audience.
- Providing UX guidance to small and large teams
- Designing wireframes, mockups, workflows, and page concepts
- Develop information architecture strategies
- Communicating findings to internal and external clients
- Creating functional specifications for development teams
- Consulting during UI design reviews to ensure the design system meets usability heuristics and other UX best practices
- Evaluation and mapping of user flows, and other responsibilities related to UX research
- Writing actionable strategy reports based on findings
- 3-5 years of UX experience designing complex solutions for complete website environments
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent practical experiences
- UX expertise with Adobe XD, Sketch, and InVision is essential
- Experience with CMS types, preferably WordPress and Drupal
- Understanding client requirements and designing complete user experiences that meet client needs
- Research and strategy expertise in user-centered design
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete implications for the design
A portfolio is required for consideration.