Help create the next generation of storytelling tools!
Our client, an established and highly successful software company building cloud-based video creation tools, is seeking a Product Designer. This is an impactful growth opportunity to lead the design and work with a cross-functional team to execute sophisticated and thoughtful design solutions which will help users create best in class videos.
- Create and maintain the product’s user experience vision to help create powerful, professional videos
- Work closely with an engineer lead and a product manager to comprehend customer problems in order to build a successful roadmap
- Collaborate with UX researcher to unpack complex user issues while building a deeper understanding of our customers
- Produce journey maps, user flows, and other documents to guide UX strategy
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts as needed to effectively communicate specific features and behaviors
- Introduce designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders and guide the collection, synthesis and integration of feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or similar
- 2-4 years of hands-on product design experience preferably in a product company
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates at least one tool with complex interactions that make a creative task easy for non-pros
- Fluency in relevant, modern design tools and design systems (Figma and Miro)
- Effectively balance technical constraints, business requirements, and marketing considerations while optimizing for the user experience
- Experience with video, creating or consuming it and can speak to what it takes to make a good video
- Experience designing tools for online collaboration, and designing interactive UIs is a PLUS
- Experience using a complex, professional tool to create videos, motion graphics, 3d graphics, or something similarly creative is a PLUS
A portfolio is required for consideration.
Please note that we are not currently sponsoring visas.