Exciting opportunity to work as a Senior motion graphic designer for a young and collaborative video production agency focusing on creating social media content.
Our Client is looking for an experienced and creative candidate to focus on creating effective motion graphics for use in YouTube videos and other digital platforms.
- Create engaging motion graphics packaging for YouTube videos that drive traffic and capture viewers’ attention
- Select and integrate the most appropriate type of motion graphics and animation to convey a message or visual idea predictably
- Participate in a multidisciplinary team to ensure that motion graphics are tailored to the project’s needs
- Enhance videos with motion graphics and animations to make them more visually appealing
- Stay up-to-date with the latest motion graphics trends and best practices
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure motion graphics align with the overall strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or 5+ years of related experience (willing to waive this for an amazing portfolio)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Excellent understanding of the technical aspects of motion graphics, such as frame rates and codecs
- Proficiency with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and visualization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to take and follow directions effectively
- Detail-oriented and adept at editing and optimizing motion graphics content
- Solid understanding of industry trends and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms and design trends
To be considered for this role must provide a portfolio of work showcasing visual and creative design abilities.