Exciting opportunity to help build a ground-breaking ai-powered automation tool that will revolutionize how we work.
Our Client, a very well-funded B2B product start-up started by X-Google engineers and AI experts is looking to hire its first Senior UX Designer. As the founding designer, you will work closely with the CEO to iterate on the original product and new features. You’ll conduct UX research and design functions, collaborate with engineering, and create a design system. This is an impactful equity opportunity on a team that works very collaboratively. You will need to work in their Sunnyvale office 2-3 days/week.
- Understanding the customer’s needs and designing exceptional experiences with product owners and engineers.
- Provide strong, user-centered design skills and business knowledge to translate conceptual ideas into exceptional design solutions.
- Lead user studies and come up with new ideas to improve the design experiences.
- Craft design artifacts like scenarios, wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity comps, prototypes, and videos to test, evangelize and deliver your ideas.
- 5+ years of industry experience in design, preferably supporting B2B SaaS products.
- At least a Bachelor’s in HCI, Design, Architecture, or a related field, or comparable work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage successfully with customers/users and other team members.
- Experience with a broad range of design techniques and methodology.
- Expert in modern design tools and best-in-class design standards.
- Experience with Enterprise Software product design
- AI/ML software product design is a PLUS
- Experience designing first-of-its-kind products with proven success
- Master’s Degree in HCI, Design, Architecture, or related field a PLUS
A portfolio is required for consideration.