Help shape a growing design team to create delightful experiences for over 2 million more + unique users in the eCommerce marketplace.
Our client, an eCommerce platform company that enables brands to partner seamlessly, gain customers, and scale with ease is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help shape the rapidly growing design team. As an early member of the design team, you will be essential to ensuring the release of products that focus on delightful experiences both for the 600+ brands on their network as well as 2 million+ unique monthly active users.
- Lead and manage the user experience of a product from conception to launch in partnership with the product managers and engineers
- Drive continuous improvement of merchant experience by improving on existing and new feature designs, while balancing and incorporating customer feedback and product strategy
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences with clear documentation about design decisions made
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders including Product, Engineering, and Marketing to drive both the strategy and execution of user-centric design experiences
- Shape and scale both systems and strategies, ensuring the team is well-positioned to keep up with the hyper-growth of the company
- Conduct research to validate design hypotheses
- Support visual communication/style of the company brand in other mediums (Webflow, Marketing)
- 4+ years of experience building consumer and/or B2B software.
- Deep understanding and passion for product design, including visual design, user experience, and research
- Skills in Interaction Design, define how an experience should behave based on understanding people’s needs, plus a consideration of how this innovation will scale
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Strong systems mindset, with experience building out scalable processes
- Track record of building strong cross-functional relationships (product, engineering, marketing, etc.) to successfully partner with cross-departmental stakeholders
- A user-focused approach to design that’s strategic, empathetic, and beautiful