Lead Product Designer
Hybrid / On-site 3 days per week in NYC
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment in New York City!
Our client is the industry leader in indoor environmental, location, and occupancy services. They build technologies that help transform buildings into indoor spaces that are useful for people in their daily journey to accomplish their goals, working or being cared for in a safe & sustainable indoor environment.
They seek a creative and process-driven individual in the role of Lead Product Designer who will help them ensure the successful adoption of essential products (Platform and Apps). You will lead the Product Design practice and work closely with the leadership team, engineering, and operations teams to bring these experiences to life.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- 8+ years experience as a Full Stack Product Designer – UX/UI and Strategy
- Hybrid / On-site 3 days per week in NYC
- Experience in designing for enterprise software products
- Experience working closely with Product Managers and Developers
- Experience with UXR, persona development, and CX strategy
- Web and Mobil App experience
- Experience in big tech and or fast-moving startups
- Hardware experience is nice to have but not necessary
- Full UX process and expertise in Figma
- Strong understanding of user workflows
- Excellent time management skills and sense of ownership
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Able to work with an international team based in Europe
- Some travel required (minimal)
- A body of work/portfolio that speaks to the depth of your experience, showing processes and results required for consideration