Our client is a top-rated data analytics strategy and consulting firm and we’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Our client helps companies make better decisions by augmenting and empowering enterprise teams with real-world experience and deep industry expertise in Power BI and the entire Microsoft data stack. Full-time or contract positions are available.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- 100% remote
- In-house role responsible for B2B Marketing
- Develop and implement smart marketing strategies to drive awareness, credibility, authority, and inbound opportunities for the business
- Hands-on implementation and ongoing management of all marketing tactics across channels, including content, social, paid media, and SEO/SEM
- Measure, analyze and continuously improve marketing based on results
- Integrate with sales and business leadership to constantly evolve the marketing practice and position for scale as the organization grows
- 4-5 years experience as a Marketing Manager or equivalent experience
- A proven track record in B2B sales, professional services, and a comprehensive understanding of long sales cycles.
- An innovative thinker who creates strategic plans, but must also be hands-on in executing them and managing external vendors and partners
- Experience with content marketing, SEO, LinkedIn (campaigns, etc.), YouTube
- CRM experience (HubSpot Marketing desirable)
- Experience in fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments
- Only open to those candidates who are able to work legally in the United States