Help lead engagement across all digital B2C digital channels! True passion for great design is required!
Our client, a world-renowned leader in private banking, is seeking a Senior Product Designer to lead digital tool engagement across the company’s B2C online and mobile platforms. This is a very strategic, visible role within a highly collaborative, innovative, and growing team.
Location: Hybrid (NYC & SFO)
- Help define our design library, push our existing design patterns, and set high standards for visual design.
- Lead design processes and methods within your team, working closely with product and engineering teams.
- Present your work across the team as well as to stakeholders.
- Assist in mentoring and developing junior designers while contributing to the culture of support within our design team.
- Maintain a customer-centric approach to product development.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Passion for both UI and UX. Due to the nature of this work, a keen eye for typography is especially critical.
- A Strong UI background is ideal.
- Create easy-to-use design solutions for complex user tasks.
- A systems-thinking ability will be critical to helping define our evolving design paradigms and design systems.
- Successfully navigate difficult situations in your work with positive outcomes.
- Adaptability. Your point of view can be altered if data, research, or a different viewpoint contradicts it.
- A track record of building strong relationships across teams.
- Must reside in the USA and be authorized to work in the USA
A portfolio is required for consideration.