Sales Executive- Remote
Our client is simplifying the chaos of the events industry through powerful, easy-to-use technology and is seeking a rockstar Sales Executive to join their growing team. This role will focus on consultative sales with event companies seeking new software while also working strategically with the sales team to hit various revenue targets. Our client has been voted DC’s Best Startup the past 2 years in a row and was called one of “DC’s Coolest Places to Work” in 2022.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting value-driven demos and showcasing the solution that best meets the prospect’s needs.
- Efficiently qualifying and converting leads, mostly from inbound marketing channels.
- Collaborating with BDRs on outbound campaigns.
- Working closely with the Customer Experience Team to ensure software trialists convert to paying customers and that the accounts continue to grow and thrive.
- Using a “Go-Giver” approach in sales: aiming to help prospects be as successful as possible both in their software and their businesses.
- Reporting feature requests from prospects and top clients for future development.
- Leveraging Hubspot to manage all sales activities and mine for opportunities.
- Self-reporting on key activities and analyzing behaviors to execute effective pipeline management.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience executing the above responsibilities with a clear track record of success
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a measurable track record of meeting or exceeding quota, including being a top producer in your current role
- 2-3 years of experience in SaaS sales selling to and closing business for the SMB market (B2B preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable certifications
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Agility in a rapidly changing environment and competing priorities
- Sharp focus on goals and awareness of the daily, weekly, and monthly activities it will take to achieve those goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (superior grammar and spelling required)
- Proven ability to learn new technology extremely quickly
Preference may be given to applicants with:
- Events industry experience
- Experience working at an early-stage startup
- Familiarity using any of the following tools: Hubspot, Zoom, Intercom, Asana, Productboard
- BDR/SDR experience
- Experience creating sales processes for working inbound or outbound leads
- Available to work EST.
- Permanently reside in and are legally able to work in the US
- Base Salary $65,000- $95,000 Plus Commission
- Full Health Care (including Dental and vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k (with matching)
- WFH Flexibility (depending on tenure and target hitting)
- Passionate, caring, and enthusiastic coworkers