Exciting opportunity to help design new digital products!
Our client, a leader in their manufacturing domain, is looking for a entrepreneurial and innovative Product / UX Designer to join the team full-time. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with emerging technologies, including customer, product, and e-commerce technologies, as well as the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence applications
- Collect insights and direction for UX through brainstorming and workshops.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop user experience solutions.
- Engages in active feedback on UX design concepts and deliverables.
- Analyze and refine design approaches based on research findings.
- Make recommendations, conduct planning, and competitive analysis, and help develop product strategy; Research and recommend new offerings and solutions based on business cases.
- Develop user flows, wireframe specifications, prototypes, and other documentation necessary to communicate the recommended user experience with stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and development teams.
- Establish best UX practices and processes and optimize digital experiences through the use of UX best practices, testing, and design patterns, and delivering digital assets.
- 3-5 years as a user experience professional.
- Experience with B2B e-commerce preferred.
- Experience working as part of an agile team.
- Exceptional conceptual and visual communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of interaction design and graphic design principles.
- Strategic, brand-oriented product thinker with a passion for coming up with highly creative ideas.
- Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Sigma, Adobe CS (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign), and InVision
- Candidates will be expected on site in the new downtown Chicago location approximately one week every six. The ability to be onsite 2-3 days per week is preferred
A portfolio is required for consideration