LEAD UX RESEARCHER – AI / SAAS
Our client is seeking a Lead UX Researcher to help drive strategies for their exciting new AI products. This
This San Francisco-based company uses the latest AI technologies, such as LLM, to accelerate the development of service-related tools and platforms. In collaboration with their in-house expertise and global tech giants like Anthropic, Google, Microsoft, and OpenAI, they aim to maximize the potential of generative AI to create innovative customer services. Headquartered in Santa Clara, it is owned and backed by one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies.
This is a hybrid role, on-site in San Francisco (Santa Clara), ideally 3+ days per week in the office.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research with external and internal stakeholders
- Directly inform and contribute to product strategies
- Establish a research capability, best practices, processes and evangelize within the organization
- Potentially grow and manage a research team
- Represent the organization and product at industry events, and other thought leadership opportunities
- 8+ years as a UX Researcher, including at least 2+ in a lead role
- Mixed method expertise (qual and quant), with an emphasis on qualitative research
- Experience with B2B and B2C SaaS products, ideally within the customer service space
- Case studies demonstrating experience, approach, and successes
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working alongside a wide variety of stakeholders, including tech, design, and business
- A growth-oriented mindset and can thrive in a rapidly growing company
Nice to Have:
- Bonus if you’ve worked on AI, conversational AI, chatbots, etc.
- $185,000+ based on experience