Exciting opportunity to help create design solutions for a young global commerce company!
Our client, an early-stage company in the audit and advisory space is looking to hire its first product designer. You will play a key role in leading the company’s design team and establishing a user-led design process.
- In-depth understanding of our clients and their workflows
- Develop an end-to-end design process to guide and coordinate the development of products and features, from research to conceptualization, launch, and iteration
- Establish and maintain a Design System
- Establish a trusted partnership with product and engineering teams, and mentor junior designers
- Consider your design work from a first-principles perspective and focus on continuous improvement
- 3-5+ years of experience as a product designer on SaaS products with a heavy focus on workflows and complex data
- Eagerness to work on products that make it easier for companies to access and manage complex standards for cybersecurity and finance
- Experience leading customer research sessions, analyzing insights, and communicating findings to cross-functional teams
- Experience building and managing design systems that unify multiple features and products
- Proven capacity to work iteratively, map user journeys, and take design concepts from low-fidelity wireframes to full Figma prototypes
- Strong presentation skills
A portfolio is required for consideration