An exciting opportunity to make a strategic difference in a product’s design direction!
Our client, a leading SaaS restaurant technology company, is looking for a Lead/Principal Designer. In this role, you will lead projects supporting all the different verticals – POS, inventory, scheduling, marketing, and reward systems.
- Ensure that all core components of the Loyalty Marketing platform are designed to best-in-class UX standards
- Collaborate with the Product team to identify design problems and create elegant solutions
- Design and maintain wireframes, mockups, UI prototypes, and specifications
- Partner with UX Research to rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Document and communicate design documents before and after production with Product and other teams
- Review the implementation of designs and assist in QA with Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8+ years experience as a UX Designer, enterprise B2B SaaS web applications experience preferred
- Inspired by creating beautiful, intuitive designs that solve user pain points
- Strong information architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Figma, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A portfolio demonstrating UX expertise, clean design sense, and interest in customer experience is A MUST