Senior UX Product Designer- Technology E-Commerce Start-up
Our Client, a fast-growing technology start-up in the e-commerce space, is seeking a Senior / Founding Designer to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity to establish and grow the Design practice and make a lasting impact on the product and organization. You will be working closely with the Founder / CEO and Engineering Team. This is a remote position.
- Establish the design process and best practices to create stylish and intuitive end-to-end experiences for users
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to champion customer-centric experiences by considering customer needs, market analysis, usability studies, and competition mapping
- Ability to communicate your design effectively to stakeholders and partners at any level
- Demonstrate engaged listening and incorporating constructive feedback
- Responsible for giving continuous feedback to peers, completing self-review, inputting time consistently, and communicating deadline conflicts
- 5+ years of experience as a creative professional with a focus on design, user experience, and storytelling.
- Background in SaaS and B2B E-commerce Products
- Experience with growing and leading teams
- Experience with start-ups is a plus
- Must be strategic, hands-on, KPI-minded, thorough and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Ability to work with Figma
- B.S./B.A./B.F.A. in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, or other design-related fields or relevant experience
- Open to candidates located in and legally able to work in the US, Canada, and/or the EU.
- A strong portfolio is required to be considered.
- $120,000 to $140,000 USD