Impact product design in the science space!
Our Client, a leading global communications consultant who helps companies craft their messaging and brand identity is looking for a Jr. Researcher to support user and market research studies. The focus of this role will be to support research in the science space, conducting remote, international user research.
- Assist with every aspect of research studies, preparing participant recruitment deliverables, reviewing or writing recruitment screeners and session guides, managing back-room operations, managing video outputs, pulling participant quotes, and supporting or conducting analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of usability problems, participation in affinity diagramming sessions, discussion of emerging themes, and direct interaction with clients
- Meeting or exceeding client expectations by delivering high-quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Recent grad or 2+ years of supporting client-side or agency research engagements, or projects in general, if looking to utilize applicable knowledge and skills to start or pivot to the field of user research
- Bachelor’s degree+ in the area of Market Research, User Research, User Experience, HCI, Psychology, or similar preferred
- Excellent organization skills, communications skills, and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of research, UX, and CX methodologies, and approaches
- Capability to interface directly with clients
- Building better customer experiences with passion and dedication