An amazing opportunity to strategically lead and manage new business development.
Our Client, a leader in real estate technology solutions, is looking for a Director of Business Development and Channel Partnerships. They are seeking a data expert who understands how to package data and create a revenue stream, manage the development of partner strategies, understand revenue opportunities, build market relationships, analyze trade-offs, and implement plans.
- Implement value-added services programs for customers with our technology partners
- Continually evaluate market trends and industry happenings for new opportunities to serve clients
- Maintain continuous alignment between product and technology organizations by evaluating existing products and proposed products
- Ensure partner solutions fit into the organization’s overall revenue strategy by understanding and creating revenue and profitability metrics
- Monitors, analyzes, implements, and reports on all partner progress, revenue goals, plans, service level agreements, and policies
- Deliver products and services to the technology team in collaboration with the product team
- Ensure business objectives are met by negotiating with partner vendors, data consumers, etc.
- Ensure that contract renewal processes are followed in accordance with the legal and compliance teams
- Ensure that finance and accounting teams plan, account, and collect in accordance with company policies
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 10-12 years of experience
- Experience in real estate or related industry preferred but not required
- A proven track record of working with channel partners and building relationships
- Prior experience in working with technology and product teams, and working with technology vendors
- Knowledge of general business management practices and an understanding of the inter-related roles in an organization is a must
- Must have strong analytical, negotiation, superior leadership, and communication skills
- Analyze and communicate strategic issues and solve complex problems by applying advanced principles, concepts, and techniques
- Perform critical tasks that impact the long-term success of the business; set standards for the functional area; and set broad objectives that support corporate objectives