Amazing opportunity to be part of leading innovative and cutting-edge digital products!
Our client, a leading provider of white-label real estate technology solutions is seeking a senior product manager. In this role, you will work to guide cross-functional teams toward an improved customer experience and increased market share.
- Research industry trends, competition, and key players’ offerings identify strengths and weaknesses, and identify competitive offerings.
- Analyze build vs. buy options, and evaluate potential partner relationships.
- Establish and execute a strategy to introduce and position a product in the market successfully.
- Understanding business cases, and conducting financial Cost/Benefit Analysis to support business strategy.
- Conduct market research. Gather insight from users and industry professionals for future products
- Validate potential solutions with customers through the use of sketches, simple wireframes, etc.
- Communicate product direction to the development team with user stories, mockups, prototypes, and other documents.
- Manage the life cycle of the product from conceptualization through strategic planning and tactical implementation.
- Provide support for Agile development processes, such as UAT testing and defect management
- Provide support for the creation and communication of the digital strategy from a product marketing perspective
- Support the Customer Support Center with product enhancements and rollouts.
- Analyze and identify product patterns and create product backlog items that make product maintenance easier.
- Keep track of metrics related to product success, including revenue, performance, and usage.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 6 – 9 years of related professional experience which includes, but is not limited to, a thorough knowledge of product development, product marketing, and product management in a technology software environment.
- Strong knowledge of software product management and Agile or SAFe processes is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities needed.
- Strong analytical skills, quick decision-making, bias towards action, prudent business judgment.