Account Manager Advertising Agency
Location: Greenville, SC
Experience: 4+ years
Our client is seeking a talented Account Manager who will serve as the primary contact between the client and the agency. The Account Manager identifies client needs and opportunities, proactively seeks, documents, and manages client expectations, and provides direction to the client and agency team.
The Account Manager is ultimately responsible for managing projects, client experience, and the quality of company work by way of collaboration with their Client Account Team.
- Adherence to timelines, milestone briefing documents, and client brand standards or other requirements.
- Assurance of all quality control measures for all projects (content proofing, on strategy, on objective, on scope, and meets client needs/expectations)
- Monitors and manages the profitability of all assigned client projects
- Collaborative development of accurate project estimates: scope, schedule, and budget
- Responsible for overall Client Experience metrics for assigned clients
- Works with Client Services Geo Lead and Account Team Leads to keep them informed of the status of accounts, including plans, meetings, current/future projects, and growth opportunities
- Resolves client issues and/or escalates them to Account Team Leads when appropriate.
- Leads and manages the client and works directly with the client on a daily/regular basis.
- Leads, manages and collaborates daily with the Account Team on client work
- Provides client research necessary for brief development and company team education
- Supports and participates in the briefing and planning process, including the development and delivery of the brief to the Account Team
- Works with Account Team Lead to coordinate strategy and planning for clients by involving appropriate team (dedicated or shared) members
- Routes projects to clients for review/feedback/approval
- Creates client documentation including Briefing Documents, Meeting Agendas, Status Reports, Call/Meeting Reports, Proposals, Presentations, and other client communications/correspondence
- Monitors client business, competitors, and industry to gather research, intelligence, and relevant insights
- Reports intelligence and POV to client and company team, as appropriate
- Review analytics data and tracking metrics for campaigns and projects
- Works with Client Services Geo Lead on monthly billing for assigned clients
- Supports New Business Team as requested by Client Services Geo Lead
- Minimum four yr. college degree – marketing-related focus and internship a plus
- 4+ years of direct experience in an Account Management position, preferably within an Agency setting
- Voracious learner and creative problem solver
- Positive mindset, self-motivated, and willing to expand the knowledge base
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and proactively provide information guidance, instruction, and correction on a daily/regular basis
- Ambitious self-starter who is self-driven to succeed
- People-person who enjoys a collaborative and fast-paced working environment
- Very strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent and persuasive written and oral communication
- Fluent in MS Office products
- Strong ability to identify, secure, and assimilate secondary research to provide relevant insights for assigned clients.
- $70,000- $80,000