An amazing opportunity to lead UX research in support of digital transformation
Our Client, in the financial services industry, is looking for an experienced UX Research Lead to coach a team of UX Researchers while remaining hands-on. The ideal candidate provides ongoing insights, and thought leadership on back-office processes and workflows as well as the end-to-end customer journey.
- Oversee the hiring, development, coaching, performance reviews, and corrective actions for a team of UX Researchers.
- Establish the vision and action plan for how UX Research can scale to deliver top-notch results.
- Offer leadership and support to colleagues that want to conduct evaluative and generative research.
- Manage and conduct user research to identify new insights and opportunities, understand current needs and wants, and test potential design solutions prior to taking them to market.
- Discover insights by analysis of quantitative and qualitative data from user research, consumer research, and competitor data.
- Provide a continuous pipeline of data to improve the consumer and commercial customer experience across digital and physical products, services, and spaces.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders, designers, product managers, and developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new concepts.
- Develop communication tools, such as journey maps and service blueprints, utilizing the most appropriate tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Anthropology, Psychology or related area. Master’s degree a plus.
- 6-8 years of design research experience
- Knowledge of prototyping and tools such as InVision and Sketch a plus.
- Prior experience designing and conducting qualitative and/or quantitative research.
- Demonstrable experience working effectively in multidisciplinary teams and across departments and demonstrated consensus-building skills.
- Strong communication skills – written, visual, and verbal.