Location: Hybrid, Watertown MA.
Exciting opportunity to build product solutions in Fintech with creativity in mind!
Our Client, a successful FinTech company, is seeking an experienced UX Designer to help improve product user experiences and contribute to developing new product features and functionalities.
- Develop an understanding of consumer behavior for an interactive digital experience for enterprise financial applications users.
- Collaborate with design and technical teams to analyze consumer usability, develop information architecture, create an interaction design, and build design interfaces.
- Effectively manage several projects at the same time and drive the project from inception to production.
- Develop and test the product architecture and interface, ensuring business needs and user satisfaction throughout the development process.
- Grow professionally in a supportive environment by participating/leading in knowledge improvement opportunities, reviews, and mentorship programs.
- 3+ years of high-volume web applications UX Designer and Research
- Proven knowledge of SaaS experience.
- The ability to understand the basic principles of graphic design, such as composition, color, and typography.
- Expert in UX/UI design applications such as Figma, Axure RP, Adobe XD, and Sketch.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Focus on usability and user experience is a plus
- Quickly acquiring new competencies and applying them is a plus
A portfolio is required for consideration