Amazing opportunity to join a team creating experiential designs for leading global brands.
Our client, a unique design agency with premier clients, is seeking a creative Lead UX Designer to help them deliver outstanding products that merge physical and digital elements to create cutting-edge experiential designs
You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and design cutting-edge UX solutions that remain delightful and intuitive.
- Gathering and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys.
- Creating user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on findings.
- Ensure your work integrates seamlessly with the company’s 3D, 2D, and Digital proposals for the project.
- Present your work to clients, listen to client feedback, offer expert advice, and implement changes.
- Conducting user acceptance testing and iterating on designs.
- Implementing the project on-site.
- 3-5 yrs of physical service design and or traditional digital UX for websites and apps.
- Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments is a plus.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility.
- A clear understanding and proven usage of personas and behavioral data to provide evidence-based experience design.
- Able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Knowledge of VR and AR best practices and the industry’s latest trends.
A portfolio is a required for consideration