Help create transformative design solutions that will impact the healthcare industry!
Our Client, a cloud-based platform company serving the healthcare industry is seeking a UX Designer to help bring their products to life across the web and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements for user needs, business, and features.
- Create personas and customer journey maps to provide product design decisions.
- Generate wireframes, mockups, and screen flows.
- Build prototypes that can be tested by customers and presented for feedback by stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ability to study user feedback and iterate to improve the user experience.
- Take part in defining and evolving design principles, guidelines, and patterns.
- Work with and inspire other team members, and stay current with the design industry, including new trends and tools.
- Promote UX best practices and rationale behind decisions to key stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human-Centered Computing (HCC), Cognitive Psychology, or other relevant programs
- 3+ yrs. of professional interaction design experience, spanning web, mobile, and/or enterprise application design.
- Experience in healthcare is a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Fluency with best practices for information architecture and interface design, and a strong understanding of usability principles and techniques.
- Proficiency in design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch and prototyping tools like Invision or Axure.
- Relocation to Boca Raton, FL is strongly preferred.
A relevant portfolio of work illustrating user-centered design solutions is required.