Help build the next generation of storytelling tools!
Our client, an established and highly successful tech company building cloud-based video creation tools, is seeking a UX researcher to help build next-gen products and features.
As the User Experience Researcher, reporting to the Head of UX and Research, you will partner with design and product leadership to identify and prioritize research initiatives that can impact strategy, and help create useful, usable, and delightful experiences.
● Represent the voice of the user throughout the whole product development process
● Lead UXR across multiple projects and verticals
● Produce end-to-end qualitative and/or quantitative user research studies
● Analyze and translate research findings for product and business impact
● Communicate your research insights through written reports and live presentations
● Help build a growing UXR team
● Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship on UXR best practices across a
● Cultivate research operations and processes
● 5-8 years of industry experience conducting research
● Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Human Factors/Human-Computer
Interaction, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
● Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills; the ability to communicate
complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of
● Working knowledge within an agile/lean product process
● Relevant experience conducting a variety of research helping all aspects of business and
product development —from foundational to evaluative research
● Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods,
including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
● Experience in User-Centered Design methodologies, including need-finding interviews,
contextual inquiry, heuristic analysis, user testing, and iterative design cycles