Lead User Research across all digital B2C digital channels – establish best-in-class UX research discipline.
Our client, a world-renowned leader in private banking, is seeking a UX Research Manager to lead user research across the company’s B2C digital platforms. This is a very strategic, visible role within a highly collaborative, innovation team.
The ideal candidate will be adept at designing and executing generative research strategies combining quantitative and qualitative research methods. In this role, you’ll be a client-/user-obsessed, critical and strategic thought leader who can champion user research as an essential part of product and design culture.
- Help identify client needs through strategic discovery
- Execute a wide range of user research plans and testing in accordance with industry best practices
- Develop actionable insights that inform strategic direction and UX design of digital products
- Develop and document all user research processes, and recommend additional tools and systems
- Actively make informed recommendations based on client needs
- Collaborate with UX design and product teams to ensure that all user research is aligned with business goals
- Engage clients in a way that upholds the company’s values and become an expert on the company’s products
- Present research results to stakeholders and leadership
- Build an accessible data repository of research findings
- Constantly immerse yourself in and implement new practices of cutting-edge research trends and tools
- 10 + yrs of user experience with a range of user research methodology and testing
- Passion for distilling findings into actionable insights
- Experience taking ownership of scoping and estimating work, as well as execution
- Experience developing persona and client needs states
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives of differing complexity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently, and collaborate and consult with a product, design teams, and leadership
- Prior success in building and maintaining in-house user research operations, processes, and best practices from the ground up