An amazing opportunity to create user-centric experiences across digital and tangible touchpoints.
Our Client, in the financial services industry, is looking for an experienced Sr. UX/UI Designer. The ideal candidate must effectively understand users’ pain points and incorporate insights, design thinking, and thought leadership into a solution across end-to-end customer journeys.
- Integrate cross-functional team expertise to gather user and business needs, and translate those into elegant solutions that improve the digital experience across multiple projects.
- Design and lead strategy, ideation, and iteration workshops or design sprints.
- Champion user experience and needs with insights-driven design thinking.
- Create user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, visual mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Share design decisions with a wide range of audiences, including business stakeholders, using clear and persuasive stories.
- Ensure the digital design system follows design standards for internal and external-facing platforms.
- Stay up to date on industry-standard design patterns and best practices.
- Contribute to design process improvements.
- Mentor and support junior designers and researchers.
- Provide communication tools, including customer journey maps, service blueprints, presentation templates, and infographics, to enable our teams to communicate our processes and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, human-computer interaction, experience design, or a related digital arts field
- 4-6 +yrs of experience in UX, Service Design, or Product Design with customer-facing websites, internal web applications, transactional emails, and mobile apps.
- Understanding of the Bootstrap and Salesforce Lightning design systems and/or experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria is a PLUS.
- Experience working with UX researchers to uncover user needs, evaluate, and iterate designs based on user feedback.
- Highly Skilled in creating high-fidelity visual design mock-ups, prototypes, and design systems.
- Ability to generate UX products such as low-fidelity wireframes, user flow maps, site maps, and customer journey maps.
- Proficiency in industry tools: Axure RP for low-fidelity wireframes, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop) for UI design. Working knowledge with Figma a plus.
A portfolio is required for consideration