Exciting opportunity to create innovative user experiences in the telecommunications space.
Our Client a transforming telecommunications company is seeking for a talented Sr. UX Designer to join their team. In this position, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to create delightful customer experiences. In your role as a designer, you gather insights to drive product strategy and design by understanding users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions.
- Design and deliver designs that capture the needs of your customers while telling a clear story.
- Establishing a shared vision among the project team and building momentum for delightful and deeply considered user experiences through user scenarios, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Conduct agile usability testing on proposed designs and existing experiences.
- Collaborate with Visual Designers on appealing designs that further support the user experience, and with developers to ensure the vision is implemented properly.
- 3- 4 years experience in UX
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred in design, psychology, business, human factors, cognitive science, computer science, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field, or equivalent experience.
- Adaptable to rapidly changing requirements and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, while being a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate effectively, as well as an understanding of the client-vendor relationship.
- Proven experience applying user-centered design methods to agile development.
- Expertise in Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma design tools.
A portfolio is required for consideration
Location: Bethpage or Long Island City, NY
Requirements of this position include a demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.