This is a unique opportunity to help shape the vision of an established growing company!
Our Client, a leading e-commerce marketplace is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join their growing team. As a Sr. UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing elegant product interfaces for both web and mobile platforms. You will have the opportunity to leverage your passion for technology and depth of experience to create best-in-class user experiences.
- Use workshopping and collaboration techniques to create customer journey maps
- Manage end-to-end design across web and app, including ideation, wireframing, and low and high fidelity prototypes
- Design new features in collaboration with products managers and engineers
- Evangelize UX best practices -help the teams build their voice, culture, and practice
- Close partnerships with UXR and UXC team members to drive user-focused work
- 5+ years of professional web, app, and digital design experience
- Excellent proficiency in Vector based design software (ex: Figma or Sketch)
- BA, MA, or MS in HCI degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to translate research insights into beautiful designs
- A strong point of view, excellent design skills, and a passion for product design
- Demonstrable experience working in a collaborative cross-functional environment
A portfolio is required for consideration.