Exciting opportunity to build marketing solutions with creativity in mind!
Our Client, a business consulting firm is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to lead and deliver marketing solutions on a global scale.
- Collaborate with research and strategy to define user needs
- Develop user flows to define steps needed to achieve user and business goals
- Create unrefined prototypes to generate ideas, and can provide elegant finished products
- Work with multiple tools and techniques in order to develop multi-device ecosystems, user flows, and interactive prototypes
- Know how to make impactful designs based on trending UX best practices and emerging trends
- Supporting and mentoring Jr. designers
- Present and guide conversations with clients
- 4 + yrs. of experience designing digital experiences
- Strong ability to work with a team on a mission and find elegant and practical solutions to tough design challenges by collaborating with technology and strategy folks
- Solid research experience with the ability to understand the user by means of 1:1 Interviews, surveys market, or competitive research
- Ensure your work focuses on the customer experience by creating customer journeys, archetypes, user flows, and requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge of design strategy, competitor analysis, customer journeys, concepting, wireframes, user flows, and prototype
A portfolio is required for consideration