Exciting opportunity to help design beautiful and efficient mobile products!
Our Client, a leader in the Human Resources Services industry is looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join their team. You will join a team of diverse product designers with a startup mentality within an established sizable company. Ideal candidates will work on various projects across platforms and contribute to a new mobile launch.
- Lead design projects from ideation to completion by gathering and evaluating user requirements.
- Identify and solve UX problems; conduct user testing and research to generate qualitative and quantitative data for product direction.
- Communicate designs effectively through detailed wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Develop and deliver attractive, high-fidelity visual design mockups and specs.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with designers, engineers, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Contribute to localizing and customizing our products worldwide by collaborating with global teams, translation teams, and developers.
- 2+ years of hands-on product design experience on a team with multiple designers.
- Exceptional visual design skills – who we hire will be the visual design leader for our team.
- Extensive knowledge of the end-to-end product design process, from ideation to final handoff with engineering.
- A proven track record of designing across multiple platforms (Web, Android, iOS, email).
- Expert knowledge of Figma, including features such as auto-layout and components.
- Experience working with design systems both as a contributor and as a user to create new features.
A strong portfolio of work samples showcasing interaction/UX design work & process is required.