Impactful opportunity to help lead design solutions for a growing MedTech company!
Our Client, a ready-to-use cloud-based AI solution serving the MedTech industry is looking for its first UX/UI designer. In this role, you will work with the broader product team and stakeholders to develop clear design requirements that incorporate human-centered design principles.
- Manage significant and complex design projects from start to finish
- Ensure consistency in visual standards and maintain an up-to-date living style guide
- Design user flows, wireframes, and pixel-perfect high-fidelity mockups at a high level and build out refined details
- Collaborate on a cross-functional team to deliver a unified and quality software experience
- Establish relationships with business stakeholders and end users in order to generate empathy for their needs
- Conceptualize prototypes for communication with business, sales demos, and usability tests
- Based on data, trends, and industry best practices, understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into elegant design decisions
- Design documentation, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Conduct and participate in user research methodologies to make informed product recommendations that balance the needs of users, businesses, and technology
- Carry out user-centric design practices. Understand how each touchpoint contributes to the full user experience when conceptualizing interfaces and visualizing digital experiences or applications
- Create artifacts at appropriate levels of fidelity that help clarify business and user needs as well as current and future user flows
- Develop and document information architecture, screen concepts, functionality, and interaction design (e.g., sitemaps, screen sketches, wireframes, prototypes)
- Facilitate user feedback sessions, and present UI/UX concepts, recommendations, and deliverables professionally
- Conduct usability tests
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience in interaction design, HCI, graphic design, industrial design, and computational design.
- Proven experience designing process flows, user flows, prototypes, and highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications for enterprise and mobile.
- Core design skills: information architecture, UX documentation, visual communication, and hierarchy.
- Experience designing for B2B organizations or enterprise software across multiple platforms (mobile, Android, iOS, desktop)
- Expertise with design tools and software to produce wireframes, design specifications, visual assets, and other deliverables
- Experience conducting usability testing
- Understanding complex fields and converting them into simple, simple-to-use solutions
- Ability to communicate with other team members and stakeholders tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally in order to continually sharpen team skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical; the ability to translate user problems into reasonable solutions is essential
- Start-up experience a PLUS
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
- Must reside in the USA
A portfolio is required for consideration