Our Client, a software company who focuses on healthy employee experiences to help build great places to work. Looking for a passionate, collaborative, and creative UX Researcher to help bring their mission to life for their end-users.
In this role, you are comfortable doing research across the product development lifecycle, from early discovery work to concept testing. Be comfortable working with UX Designers to help test and validate their work so they can iterate fast. Easily be able to communicate insights from your work to make recommendations or share your ideas to visually-oriented cross-functional teams. Love brainstorming and welcome the results of empirical user testing.
You are curious and have a learner’s mindset both regarding your approach to research as well as the world of your product experience. Not afraid to be wrong or question base assumptions, you constructively challenge team members. Comfortable leading workshops, and facilitating the process with the UX team and non-designers alike. At ease with a degree of ambiguity presented by early-stage work and enjoy the process of bringing clarity when faced with problems.
- Drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools, including literature review, qualitative methods, usability, experimentation, and survey research
- Work closely with other UX researchers and designers to help create research plans and specific studies, as well as communicate findings with stakeholders
- Conduct research independently, including data collection, analysis, reporting, share-outs, and knowledge consolidation
- Generate and report out insights to teams with efficiency and speed
- Advocate for the user and a user-centered process while keeping the approach grounded in the context of strategic business goals
- Brainstorm and work jointly with an aligned and collaborative product development team
- Ability to translate knowledge and experience while being an active participant in UX team meetings and initiatives
- Create and utilize frameworks and artifacts from the research process that enable the team to better understand observed opportunities and problems
- Support in building out a research knowledge base
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams within the product organization
- 5+ years of experience in product UX research
- Ability to work with Figma
- Ability to demonstrate the companies values in an ongoing and consistent way
- A body of work that speaks to the depth of your experience
- Demonstrated experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Knowledge of survey design and response effects
- Demonstrable experience in one or more phases of the product lifecycle
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Demonstrate engaged listening and incorporating constructive feedback