s looking for an Account Manager to join our team in our office. This person will operate as the lead on all critical business accounts. The focus of this vital role is to manage the relationship with the client by creating a positive working relationship. The Account Manager is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions.
The ideal candidate comes with experience in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
- Oversee customer account management – Includes developing new business along with negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profits.
- Collaborate cross-functionally – Work closely with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services.
- Ensure delivery to customers – Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or related field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Familiarity with CRM software preferred
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Some travel required for this role