B2B Sales Account Executive- NYC In Person
Our client’s organization has launched one of the most exciting and innovative Corporate / Sales Training and Team-Building concepts in the world. Based in New York City, they seek an experienced and motivated Sales Account Executive to build and lead the SDR function and team focused on selling their solutions to clients across various industries.
The Sales Account Executive will play a pivotal role in driving the success of sales efforts by developing successful long-term relationships that grow in size and profitability over time.
This role is based in New York City (5 days per week), offices located near the World Trade Center.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Sales and Account Strategy and Execution – Convert sales leads into revenue, retain clients and grow existing relationships organically through proactive efforts. Collaborate with senior management to develop and execute comprehensive strategies and plans that align with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Process Optimization – Streamline the account management and sales processes, focused on conversion, retention, and organic growth, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and adherence to best practices.
- Sales Performance Tracking and Reporting – Monitor individual sales performance against targets and KPIs, providing timely feedback and implementing corrective actions when necessary. Generate regular sales reports and forecasts for management review.
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B Sales Account Executive (or Manager) role
- Proven track record of converting, retaining, and scaling relationships
- Individual Contributor with direct account management
- Fluent English
- The ability to adapt to a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Proficiency in using Sales Force software or other sales tools.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and customer-oriented mindset.
- Legal work authorization.
- Hybrid – 5 days/week in NYC Office, no relocation offered.
- Knowledge and experience in the HR/L&D/Professional Development space.
- Experience with B2B marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary $100,000 + commissions
- Full Health Care (including Dental and Vision)